Invisalign® (Clear Braces)
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Boston MA area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Bley‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for one week, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Bley has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Bley about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 3 – 6 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 15 and 25, but both will vary from case to case.