Invisalign® (Clear Braces)
Invisalign Dentist in Boston
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Boston MA area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information, visit the Invisalign website.Scroll to the top of the page
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Bley or Dr. Mordini‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for one week, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Bley or Mordini has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Bley or Mordini about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 3 – 6 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 15 and 25, but both will vary from case to case.